Nice #'s Dockboy

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Greg did:

570 on #2
770 on nos

Haven't seen the tq numbers anywhere yet...but that's pretty sweet numbers for a 7.3.

UNBROKEN said:
Greg did:

570 on #2
770 on nos

Haven't seen the tq numbers anywhere yet...but that's pretty sweet numbers for a 7.3.
Good job!! 770 on the spray is:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :woohoo:

UNBROKEN said:
Greg did:

570 on #2
770 on nos

Thanks Richard!:thankyou2:

574.9/1055.7 #2
758.8/1405 Nitrous

:Cheer:

Holy crap!! Those are some awesome #'s!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Ben

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: Great numbers :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Impressive Greg! Do you ever hit the juice when you are plowing and come upon a particularly stiff bank of snow that doesn't want to budge lol?

Oh yeah... I still got you on #2 buddy lol.

Awesome numbers Greg, I gotta get up that way soon, and take you up on that ride. Nice numbers buddy!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

DB, you need to make a write-up on your secrets to maximizing your stock parts and sell it. I'm willing to pay!

dam 770 how in the world could that 7.3 hold so much i just put bullydogs biggest injectors on a 2003 7.3 and i had to go and pick up the rods...lol good numbers dockboy

SDKINGRANCH said:
dam 770 how in the world could that 7.3 hold so much i just put bullydogs biggest injectors on a 2003 7.3 and i had to go and pick up the rods...lol good numbers dockboy

thats because the 2003 had powdered metal rods, greg has billet rods. I think just about anyone running 500+ hp is running billet rods.

Dockboy said:
Thanks Richard!:thankyou2:

574.9/1055.7 #2
758.8/1405 Nitrous

:Cheer:

Yeah, Like I believe that. What was it a 40% correction factor? LOL

DavidTD said:
Yeah, Like I believe that. What was it a 40% correction factor? LOL

LOL :woohoo: :evil

mountain-clipart-icon17.gif

:doh: :blahblah1: :bang

:rules: :evil