Nitto Terra Grapplers

ouch...like how fast??? Guy told me 50K was normal on a 1/2 ton..So I was expecting about 35K more or less??

wideopen said:
ouch...like how fast??? Guy told me 50K was normal on a 1/2 ton..So I was expecting about 35K more or less??

Ride nice and pretty cheap........................but I only get about 25k out of them :(

I had them on a 03 Chevy 2500HD and killed them in less than 20k. I say go for something allittle more agressive and get some extra life out of them.

Dang ... I bought them about a week ago.. I hope they Last longe than that..I guess I'll find out..

Get you a set of Rickson's and goodyear 124's on there Phil, with sane driving habits they will last 100k, with insane driving habits they will still last 80k or so. Course for $1200 per set of four tires they darn well better last LOL

You can get an easy 25k out of them, I sled pulled mine an entire season, and many burnouts and street driving, and towing and mine lasted 20k.

Im close to 30k on my set now, love them, buying another set in the summer

I have about 25k on mine. Two are needing replaced, but that is my fault!:evil Hopefully I can make them last til those new Kumho tires come out. Want to try them next.

I had an 03 GMC and the dang things were TOAST in 20k miles. I think they were 285's. Great tire but they wear really fast on a CC 4x4 shortbed from GM. :bang

Back