No Pinks All Out In 2011

There is a thread on yellow bullet about it. It doesn't surprise me that they are shutting down for a while.

Well that sux. I had fun at that event. I have to think there's more to the story than what they're saying though. Seems strange to just cut-off a successful show like that. Maybe not though.

With all of the complaints I have seen from folks on the Bullet over the years, I'm not surprised. Christiensen is a douche anyway.

thats-racist.gif

ok, maybe not racist. i just wanted to post that. but that show is so retarded its not even funny.

RICH = DOUCHEY McDOUCHERTON from DOUCHERVILLE

As much as I love watching fast cars, I can't stand watching rich on that show. There's so much fake drama on there, if they don't want people deep staging or jumping use the damn tree. It has potential but it sucks now
CompD Mobile Device

With all of the complaints I have seen from folks on the Bullet over the years, I'm not surprised. Christiensen is a douche anyway.

Racers at many places wanted to kick his ass. I herd tail of the programs ending in NC the other week at the last race. No one is gonna miss it. Most of the guys were tired of the program anyway. Toward the end of the season it was getting worse. We ended up going to other races

Only got to see one of the races, he did an "Arm Drop Live" show at Woodburn, OR a couple of years over the 4th of July. Arrogant ass and didn't know **** about cars and sure as hell didn't know anything about diesels. Those shows last year with the new format sucked. Willie B and that little pip squeak Clay Millican (who is a diesel hater) ruined the show. Turned into more of a show of them talking than anything. Just turned into another fake reality show IMHO. Good ridden's. New show looks like something where he will fit right in. Dumb and Dumber. Wonder what channel it will air on. BET?

Only got to see one of the races, he did an "Arm Drop Live" show at Woodburn, OR a couple of years over the 4th of July. Arrogant ass and didn't know **** about cars and sure as hell didn't know anything about diesels. Those shows last year with the new format sucked. Willie B and that little pip squeak Clay Millican (who is a diesel hater) ruined the show. Turned into more of a show of them talking than anything. Just turned into another fake reality show IMHO. Good ridden's. New show looks like something where he will fit right in. Dumb and Dumber. Wonder what channel it will air on. BET?

Ken,
Did you race anything at those events? I was at the first one, but arrived supposedly 30 SECONDS too late to let me run. I got the car unloaded and through the crowd up to the lanes as quick as I could, and the last car in front of me was just pulling out, but they said they were cutting it off. I had started the weekend with a bare block and assembled it and got it running by working all night, needless to say I was a bit pissed. The entry fee was barely more than the weekend spectator fee, so I wasn't out that much except the chance at the cash. I had a good time watching anyway, but noticed how much of a dork Rich was. The next year I signed up even though my fast car wasn't together yet, even though the entry fees had increased significantly. I figured I would either race my 11-second car or my 13-second SUV if the fast car were not done. I ended up breaking the 11-second car the week before, and ended up just working on the fast car instead of going down for the race.

Ken,
Did you race anything at those events? I was at the first one, but arrived supposedly 30 SECONDS too late to let me run. I got the car unloaded and through the crowd up to the lanes as quick as I could, and the last car in front of me was just pulling out, but they said they were cutting it off. I had started the weekend with a bare block and assembled it and got it running by working all night, needless to say I was a bit pissed. The entry fee was barely more than the weekend spectator fee, so I wasn't out that much except the chance at the cash. I had a good time watching anyway, but noticed how much of a dork Rich was. The next year I signed up even though my fast car wasn't together yet, even though the entry fees had increased significantly. I figured I would either race my 11-second car or my 13-second SUV if the fast car were not done. I ended up breaking the 11-second car the week before, and ended up just working on the fast car instead of going down for the race.

No Michael I just watched. As you know, Jim and I are from Madras so I get a bit of slack at Woodburn. He was about to kill old Rich. I remember that you got the shaft that day.

Well...I guess I don't have to worry about being "Banned from Pinks All Out for Life" anymore!:hehe::hehe:

Back