no spool???

Finkfarms

where would i start if motor doesnt seem to spool or make any boost??? need help

look for up pipe leaks. Soot on the uppipes or on the firewall. Should still get it to light. Make sure theres no holes in any of the boots, Or possibly in the intercooler itself.

Multiple problems for no boost?????? Could be boost leak, uppipes, bad inectors, low oil, etc. What year model truck? If this is already listed I pre-apologize as I'm on iPhone. Maybe the turbo is shot??? Does the truck run ok? Is there any smoke? Is the injectors/motor running sound?

Its a 01 f250. Has high miles but motor runs good.only has small amount of white smoke on start up.I live in wisconsin so to me the smoke is normal for cold weather have.

Have you checked the air filter, or pulled the intake off and looked at the turbo? I had a guy come in and his pyrometers had blown out of his manifold, the truck was very laggy jut from that little hole, so that uppipe may be a good part of it

I will change filter and see if it helps. Things all stock so I am trying to just figure out little things that can cause this. Its my first diesel that delt with that wasn't new or had low miles. This was an foreman's truck.

Back