No Start 12 valve??

Dieselman24

I have a 98 12 valve qc 4x4 auto and this just happen the other day, it had been having issues starting and it was the fuel shut off solenoid I replaced it and has worked just fine until last week I am back to popping the hood to lift it up after the key is on to start it very aggravating one the less.. I checked it yesterday unplugged it and hooked a hot and ground wire to it and it worked sucked it right up no problem.. Take the power or ground away and it drops like a bad habit!! I can't figure out why it will no longer work when the key is turned on it stays up and will run till the cows come home as soon as you shut it off it drops and shuts off. But will not suck it back up when the key is on again. Gotta pop the hood and lift it up then good to go till you shut it off again, I did notice that the one little wire on the starter was loose in the starter but it does not effect the way the truck starts I will pull it off and have it fixed once I get this figured out.. Thanks for any help.. 573-202-9999

I'm gonna give you a little hint before you get ripped on this one. Driver's side battery, pos post, small wires, mainly blue one. Probably broken. If not, search button.

Sorry fellas

Check the relay switch before anything else. Also check all your fuses.

Do some searching there was a thread with a similar problem with the shut off solenoid that had a wire diagram and what you need to check.

This will help.

Attachments

• FSS_Wiring_Diagram_v1_1.jpg
    FSS_Wiring_Diagram_v1_1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Back