Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

RILES

F**k your 10%
It's scheduled this year for June 20th. & 21st. at the Redding Drag Strip. I'll try to keep you posted as we go.

RILES said:
It's scheduled this year for June 20th. & 21st. at the Redding Drag Strip. I'll try to keep you posted as we go.
sweet thanks gary. my blue truck is for sell and hopeing to have my new one done by that time. either way i will be there for another great time. thanks for the update.

ill be there again!!! hopefully joel and harvey do the tough truck thing again. that was a lot of fun!

Hey, I think I just talked to you this morning!! lol sweet. I had to get it on my schedule before the other nurses took the time off lol. Hey man I have priorities!!!

Adam, I'm guessing 3rd gen. Mike, same basic format. Angela, Nice talking to you and you have to love a girl with her priorities straight, Look forward to seeing all of you again.

We'll be there, can't wait to get the season started

RILES said:
Adam, I'm guessing 3rd gen. Mike, same basic format. Angela, Nice talking to you and you have to love a girl with her priorities straight, Look forward to seeing all of you again.
its a short bed reg cab 96 2x4 with some CR goodies. i cant wait. i hope i can get it done by then but like i said i will be there regardless, i had a blast last year.

inline6power said:
its a short bed reg cab 96 2x4 with some CR goodies. i cant wait. i hope i can get it done by then but like i said i will be there regardless, i had a blast last year.
Short bed regular cab, you now have my FULL attention, look forward to seeing you guys

RILES said:
Short bed regular cab, you now have my FULL attention, look forward to seeing you guys
ha ha thanks gary. its going to be a crazy fun truck. fast, yet drivable on the street. cant wait. i am in utah workin for the next 2 weeks. i will give ya a call tomorrow to bull shiat

gary- we going head to head again in the TTC ? i may need you run to get me parts again.....when its your turn to pull!!! lol :hehe:

adam- get-r-dun.

BIGRPOWR said:
adam- get-r-dun.
im going to try like hell. goint to throw every ounce of money at it and all the free time i got to try and get it done. talk to you later mike

will I need to sign a waiver of disappointment to enter any competitions or do I have a yearly pass to be a laughing stock --- oh wait a moment I need to fix a zillion things before I can even get to a disappointment level I'm used to--but please let me know---otherwise I will need to bring 4 coolers vs only 1----chris

BIGRPOWR said:
ill be there again!!! hopefully joel and harvey do the tough truck thing again. that was a lot of fun TO WATCH!
There fixed it for ya!!
When you guys leaving for Bakersfield Gary??

csutton7 said:
will I need to sign a waiver of disappointment to enter any competitions or do I have a yearly pass to be a laughing stock --- oh wait a moment I need to fix a zillion things before I can even get to a disappointment level I'm used to--but please let me know---otherwise I will need to bring 4 coolers vs only 1----chris

LOL, don't forget to fill your Noz bottle and make sure the conections are tight :hehe:

Just ribbing ya bud

BBD

BigBadDodge said:
LOL, don't forget to fill your Noz bottle and make sure the conections are tight :hehe:

Just ribbing ya bud

BBD
OH SNAP SON!!!! Thats OK next time we won't leave BONDO stranded in the bar with 60 Coronas!!!:hehe:

K5KRAZIE said:
There fixed it for ya!!
When you guys leaving for Bakersfield Gary??
We still aren't sure, we just know we're going. I'll try to touch base as it gets closer.

Back