Nor Cal Dyno Day June 7th

5150ram

the god father
We will be having a dyno day on June 7th at The House Of Diesel in Redding. Bring you truck out and test than new stuff before you go to the Nor cal Rally. The dyno being used is the Dynojet we purchased from Maddog.

would love to come down but its a tad bit far for a roller spin. you guys gonna have it at the Nor-Cal event though right? drag,dyno,pull?

take care man, AL

would love to come down but its a tad bit far for a roller spin. you guys gonna have it at the Nor-Cal event though right? drag,dyno,pull?

take care man, AL

Hey AL ..... ROADTRIP....LOL = Fuel prices!!:bang

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Congrats Chris I assume its official!! I have a friends daughters wedding that same day but......if there's any chance "we" can make it "we'll" try!!
Take care and best of luck to you in this new adventure!!
Jeff

take care man, AL

We will bo at the Nor-Cal Rally, drags dyno and sled pull. We just wanted to give people a chance to try there set up before they get to the event. Hope to see you in june. Chris

Sounds great, and it's a short drive. Address?

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Congrats Chris I assume its official!! I have a friends daughters wedding that same day but......if there's any chance "we" can make it "we'll" try!!
Take care and best of luck to you in this new adventure!!
Jeff

Sorry Chris, Ponci and I are also headed down for the same wedding. We will be at the Nor-cal Rally. :rockwoot: Maybe the First Gen will get close to 700hp.

Jeremy

Chris i will bring the ramcharger out and see if we can brake 368hp it will be a great time to tune for the nor cal diesel event.I looks like Redding drag strip is running the slant 6 class {225 mopars}that same day.Maybe we can run out there in the evening and show them how 5.9 Cummins run.

I've decided I'm going to come up for this. I'll be leaving in the morning around 8, and hopefully shoot to be there around 11. I have business to do with Joel too and hoping to see a decent number for my truck, as it will be a virgin dyno run!!

So I'm a tard and left my camera in one of the chairs I was sitting in, if anyone see's it... please grab it and give it to Chris Werner please, or Joel from J&H.
Thanks.... :(

Back