North East Ohio Spring Diesel Dyno Day

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
TI DYNO presents:

A

Spring Diesel Dyno Day!

WHEN: April 12th 2008

TIME: Doors open at 9:00am and will dyno till the last truck is done

WHERE: TI Dyno (Twisted Innovations) 776 Center Street Ashtabula Ohio 44004 (440-993-0100)

COST: $55 for 3 pulls ($5ea. for extra pulls limit of 2 if time allows)

TI Dyno is also holding a “Name the Dyno Day” contest. Whoever can come up with the best name of the event will win a FREE DYNO Run! So put your thinkin’ caps on and think of a name. All names must be emailed to TI Dyno at: tuning@TIdyno.com by Friday March 28th. In the subject line use: Name 4 Dyno Day. Winner will be announced on Friday April 4th.

PRIZES: Truck with MOST HP will win their Dyno pulls paid for by Grand Rock Truck Exhaust Co.

TI Dyno will serve food and drinks for everyone who dynos at the event.

TI Dyno is also looking for more sponsors for the event. If you’d like to help sponsor the event, please contact Kevin at 440-474-2059, with details on how you would like to help sponsor the event.

As always, we hope to see everyone out there! Come dyno your diesel powered car, truck, or van! Or you can just come out and visit with other diesel enthusiast’s.​

Any estimates on highest Hp of the day will be?
Kevin I'll bring a camera to take a picture of your feet:hehe: Now that you got your turbo do you know the sizes of it Compressor/Compressor Wheel/Exaust Housing?

Chris

Kevin I'll bring a camera to take a picture of your feet:hehe: Now that you got your turbo do you know the sizes of it Compressor/Compressor Wheel/Exaust Housing?

Chris

I have a guess who it may be...or at least one of the top

Chris

Uhm.. I'll be at the bottom of the hp list.

Chris if it does good... it's big. If it does poor it's just something we put together to try. :ft: LOL

I have a guess who it may be...or at least one of the top

A Twin T'd 6.0 outgha make some mean power:rockwoot: Jow's progress coming?
Kevin I know my 2.6 Charger is tapped in the fuel and heat department. I'm interested to know how yours is going to react.

Chris

A Twin T'd 6.0 outgha make some mean power:rockwoot: Jow's progress coming?
Kevin I know my 2.6 Charger is tapped in the fuel and heat department. I'm interested to know how yours is going to react.

Chris

I'm thinking the same way. My big concern is drive pressure. Being this turbo is put together by a sponsor I don't want to say too much before we get to test it. I'm going to try to get it mounted this weekend for some run time. If drive pressures are ok I'll pull it back off so we can get the side by side numbers at the event. If not we'll try a different exhaust housing.

Back