North TEXAS Truck & Tractor Pull

5EDIESEL

:ft: There will be a Truck and tractor pull @Diamond W in Alvarado Tx Febuary 23.The rules and more info will be posted soon.It will be alot of fun.:woohoo:

Last edited:
All classes 8000 pound maximum unless otherwise noted. See class overviews below:

Work Stock: Stock appearing turbochargers, 1” minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, hanging weights prohibited.

2.6 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.6 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings prohibited, 1” minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, receiver style hitch required, hanging weights permitted.

2.8 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.8 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings permitted, water injection prohibited, bolt in, removable solid rear suspension bars permitted, receiver style hitch required, drive shaft u-joint shields required, hanging weights permitted.

Super Street Diesel: 3.2-inch maximum inducer bore in twin turbo configuration, unlimited inducer bore single chargers permitted, open driveline permitted, DOT tires required.

Modified Diesel: Unlimited turbocharger, 2 stage maximum, open driveline, open tire, 7600 pound maximum weight.

Changes are to come

Rules look good...
Are trucks allowed to jump classes if they meet the rules for both classes??? A 2.8 truck pull in the 2.8 class.. and pull in the Super Street class..
Bryan

No dyno. But we are planning another dyno day!!

All classes 8500 pound maximum unless otherwise noted. See class overviews below:

Work Stock: Stock appearing turbochargers, 1” minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, hanging weights prohibited.

2.6 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.6 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings prohibited, 1” minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, receiver style hitch required, hanging weights permitted.

2.8 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.8 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings permitted, water injection prohibited, bolt in, removable solid rear suspension bars permitted, receiver style hitch required, drive shaft u-joint shields required, hanging weights permitted.

Modified Diesel: Unlimited turbocharger, 2 stage maximum, open driveline, open tire, 8500 pound maximum weight.

Changes are to come

Last edited:
february 23rd.....HMMM i think that is enough time to get something ready to see how it will hold up to the beginning of the yr:D

Anna, if i go you go remember????

Nick, I love ya to death and you know that......... But if the Cali thing comes together................. Peace!

I'll give ya Bobby's number and wish you luck.

But don't worry, my plans never work out like I want. Bakersfield isn't looking all that great at the moment.

Any list of events... heard there will be Antiques during the day... Trucks to follow....
Bryan

:woohoo: If we do,it will be outside!! and if we have enough ATV's show up we will an ATV rodeo

Last edited:
hey guys were puttin on a dyno the night before the sled pull. going to start around 5p.m and run into the night, well at least till 10p.m $40 three runs same as always at that new place Hott street where we started last time, the Dyno is fixed and they say it will work for us this time...duallys do not need to remove outers cause it's a wide dyno...burnouts permitted

Back