Northeasteners: Are you ready?

Noreaster said:
Wow Im impressed two races, did you ever try calling any other track than whats convient for you?
Actually I have been calling other tracks, sending e-mails, relaying references, swapping phone numbers.....ect ect.:bang Like Twisted Shifter stated, this go round we are being conservative, generate the interest, increase the membership who want these events, and if all goes well be on the lookout for an increased schedule.:thankyou2:

RacinDuallie said:
Actually I have been calling other tracks, sending e-mails, relaying references, swapping phone numbers.....ect ect.:bang Like Twisted Shifter stated, this go round we are being conservative, generate the interest, increase the membership who want these events, and if all goes well be on the lookout for an increased schedule.:thankyou2:

Well thats good Jeff, I wasn't sure if you were calling it good for the year on events.

Noreaster said:
Well thats good Jeff, I wasn't sure if you were calling it good for the year on events.

I won't ever call it good, mark my words.:rockwoot: we've been waiting a long time for this, and I will run with it.:thankyou2:

mech2161 said:
Josh we are planning on making it to the Aug event if they are still having the pulls as we were told.

I tell ya what Kevin, if you can make it to the Dragrace we're having (Grand Rock) on August 5th the more trucks we get there the better. I know the guys from Cathan racing will be there, with Patrick an I talkin' to the track manager and owner, we're going to try to get a sled there next time. The track has the room for it. I'll have more info on this when I get the permission to start posting the big race event. Put it to ya this way....If we get ALOT of trucks, they will give us a full event next year. Which I'm sure I can work it out to be a NHRDA event! :evil

Last edited:
LOL LOL LOL I called 867-5309 and I was told to, well never mind LOL LOL LOL ....

RacinDuallie said:
:cheer: The First New Jersey meet is AUGUST 19th:rockwoot:

:cheer: Second meet, which will be an "All Truck Challenge-GAS vs DIESEL Event" which will be held SEPTEMBER 2ND- Now who's coming out to show those gassers up on the strip?

LOL I have rounded up approxiamately 20+ Viper Truck racers who are chomping at the bit to go against some down and dirty soot throwers!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ALL TRUCKS! GAS vs DIESEL WAR AT THE STRIP!!!!!:woohoo:

Great to see something smoking here in the east. Hacketstown is just down the road. I think I can round up a half dozen PSDs to support - some to run. If you folks need a hand, give a hollar.

Come on out! And bring the badazz N.J. Powerstrokes! Gonna be a great time:woohoo:

If it's at all possible, I'm going to be there in August. I just did a map route and its only 5 hrs. away. Not a short trip, but not a total ball buster either.
What is available for lodging?

Pete I will get up hotel info- there are a few nice one's nearby.

Hope to see ya there!

Looks like Ill miss the Aug 19th race, will be getting back onshore that weekend. Hopefully I can get the tranny done before the 2nd of Sept. to race or if not I will go to show support & lend a hand if needed. Ill know better when I get back. Good luck guys

Back