NOS?

brians06dodge

Sometimes I get EGT's
Who are you guys getting you NOS kits from? I would like to get a full kit but start out with a small shot nothing crazy.

Any info would be great because I am a beginner with it and do not personally know anyone using NOS.

Check out the CompD Sponsor/Vendor Forum look for Nitrous Express. Might even get you a CompD Member discount......

Who are you guys getting you NOS kits from? I would like to get a full kit but start out with a small shot nothing crazy.

Any info would be great because I am a beginner with it and do not personally know anyone using NOS.

use the search option, theres hours of reading in there for ya...everything you want to know and more...:Cheer:

use the search option, theres hours of reading in there for ya...everything you want to know and more...:Cheer:

I did do an hour and a half of searching but if you have that kind of time, then someone needs a job or to get back to work.

I did do an hour and a half of searching but if you have that kind of time, then someone needs a job or to get back to work.

why be a douche bag...your questions are basic, and can be answered in the search threads that you said you read already...:nail:

why be a douche bag...your questions are basic, and can be answered in the search threads that you said you read already...:nail:

What's with the name calling!? My statement was in general and I said I did an hour and a half of searching not that I read every thread. I am also doing more searching right at this moment.

What's with the name calling!? My statement was in general and I said I did an hour and a half of searching not that I read every thread. I am also doing more searching right at this moment.

it was your statement saying for me to get a job, or go back to work, meaning i had to much time on my hands.....i was just trying to guide you , thats all...SPRAY AWAY......*nx*

it was your statement saying for me to get a job, or go back to work, meaning i had to much time on my hands.....i was just trying to guide you , thats all...SPRAY AWAY......*nx*

It's all good Mulisha! Thanks for your help. I am not a big fan of "use the search" statement. 75% of us have already done that before we post. A lot of crap pulls up with the search option and sometimes it's not worth all that time when you can just ask the question. Everyone has the option to answer it or not.

My statement is still a general statement. Yea, I could have worded it different but I didn't. So many ways to take text.

NX, or cobble together your own using gasser stuff. Just remember most people end up going to the big lines and solenoids after a while anyways. Gas stuff just isn't enough, unless you run about 4 stages worth, or have a LOT of fuel to burn.

If you do decide do build your own, check the prices on NX's -4 lines with -3 ends, and also on their .157 nozzles....if I remember right, they're not that expensive.

Back