O just my luck

Cummins016spd

Justin
Stop last night to fill up put $75 in it drove 5 miles...runs bad dies..get a chain and someone to pull me back to my house, pull fuel filter all gas!!!! Long story short truck driver put gas in the diesel pumps and diesel in the gas pumps the whole town which is about 2,400 people (lol) where I live I know of 3 people that filled up yesterday all same problem talk to the pump company they said take it to dodge and have them fax a receipt..talked to the foreman at dodge he said they drained it put diesel in it and it ran fine as me being a mechanic I would think it would be best to replace injectors especially cuz I'm not paying for it maybe get a lift pump and injection pump while I'm at it lmao but no he said it's fine???? I would deffinatley think I would need to pull the injectors out myself and have them sent off or something and they are aftermarket bought as 150hp injectors...any ideas? I was gonna pay a core charge keep my aftermarket and have them put some stock ones in it but they say it's fine..

Just found out it got a total of 26 vehicles in one day but pump companies insurance will cover loaner vehicle and repairs..wow

I would not expect them to "go ahead and replace" something that is working fine.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want them to, just that I wouldn't expect them to hop on it like you are...

they are gonna pay for draining the tank and having a dodge tech looking at it for sure. The rest is gonna be a battle...

When I say "go ahead and replace" something I'm looking at it how a mechanic that gets paid flag hours and a insurance company that is saying we will fix it...mechanics try to upscale at a dealer ship all the time..and I was asking about the injectors the pumps was not a huge concern to me unless it just ran horrible

I was gonna say I gathered Texas from the fact that it says "Arlingtron texas"!LOL

You might try to talk to them about it, but I still wouldn't expect much...

Yeah prob not I talk to them again their gonna clean the tank and I'll pick it up tomorrow they said if it has a problem when I drive it bring it back and it will still be covered under the companies insurance...but if theirs a problem with the pump I'll deffinatley find it cuz I'll give it hell after I leave lol...I don't wanna get up around Dallas and be sitting on the side of the road

Back