Oak Grove MO

Dan, looks like you got her dialed in, great hook.

I followed your instructions to call you this morning, and voicemail!

what kind of egt's are those guys seeing to be getting fire out of a bed stack? thats crazy. what kind of rpm's is that

what kind of egt's are those guys seeing to be getting fire out of a bed stack? thats crazy. what kind of rpm's is that

I shift at 4500, the red dually I am sure was leaving the line at 5000+, as well as the silver 3rd gen. My EGT tops out at 1873.

Thanks for posting the vid with ''Thumper" in it. Thats the name of my truck, all it wants to do is hop. Prolly bad driving

The track had some bumps in it. I moved the cone about 3 feet further north, don't know if that helped, but you could see the bumps in it. Did you break anything adam?

No I think I got out of it in time. Wish I would have run my other tires and tried 2 hi.

I still thought they were messing with me when they said "sleeper"

You gonna throw some more fuel at it Steve?(that is correct)?? I thought your truck did very well considering you were running with trucks with much larger chargers.

Troy Wakeman 318.xx
Dan Barmes 306
Grey third gen 302?
Steve Sleeper 285?

Nice. That flamed Dmax is screamin. Whats up with that silver truck revin to about 3500-4000 forever at the line?

I still thought they were messing with me when they said "sleeper"

You gonna throw some more fuel at it Steve?(that is correct)?? I thought your truck did very well considering you were running with trucks with much larger chargers.
yep thats right, i am going to try and get some twin cp3's on it here pretty quick, your truck ran great dan!!

Yea That was crazy, I probably wont go back next year if it is the same classes and pulling order I got to the house at 4 am.

Yea I was home at 3:45. Try dragging a 2 year old and a 5 year old to something like this. My wife is the saint though as she got to contend with them for a lot of the night! At 11:00 she looked at me and said I forget that this is like child birth. Seems great the day of, but after hours of labor you realize it isn't that fun!

Yea I was home at 3:45. Try dragging a 2 year old and a 5 year old to something like this. My wife is the saint though as she got to contend with them for a lot of the night! At 11:00 she looked at me and said I forget that this is like child birth. Seems great the day of, but after hours of labor you realize it isn't that fun!

That's funny. Good job Dan. Nice pull. 3:45...that is why I haven't been pulling. Been waiting for them to get closer to home. I don't like getting home that late and I'm a night owl like your truck. You going to Aurora on the 1st?
Craig

Back