obx bounty hunter diesel race march 24

bones

certified n bovine defctn
On March 24th at the Outerbanks Speedway in Creswell North Carolina,we will be having an Outlaw-style Diesel Race. The event will be part of a pro mod style racing event. We will have all three classes of diesel racing at the event, and are currenty trying to get some of the Top Diesel and Pro Mod style competitors to commit to coming and already have a great purse set up for them compliments of the speedway and CompetitionDiesel.com, and we hope the purse will continue to grow. We have a great field of Prostreet style trucks that have committed to come, and I am confident that we should be able to run a full bracket of these trucks. There will also be a bracket truck race. In the bracket race gas and diesel trucks will battle it out for over 1500 in prizes, with a few wrinkles that will be revealed on race day. In the bracket race,the fastest 2 and 4 wheel drive passes will recieve 250 dollars. The winner of the race will recieve 250 for 1st, 100 for 2nd and 50 for 3rd. Also, the fastest Dodge, Chevy, and Ford trucks both gas and diesel will recieve 100 dollars each.
The track is an All-Concrete 8th mile track that claims to be the fastest track in the world. Rightly so, because it holds:woohoo: the World Records for fastest passes made on many of the classes that compete here. Hooking up will not be an issue, sparing breakage you will make your fastest passes here. Sorrounding towns are Edenton and Plymouth , and the Outerbanks are only about 1hour away. Please make plans to attend and if you have any questions feel free to post or pm me directly....Jess:woohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wohhoo: This oughta be good guys!

UNBROKEN said:
Ummmmmm...splitting hairs are we ? LOL

Oh.....I keep forgetting.....most 900 FWHP engines never need to be torn down:bang :rolleyes:

I never said I'd run 11's with traction...don't embellish. LOL
Run that heap of yours in 2wd and watch that 11.8 turn into a mid 12...LOL

I will be there....my truck hopefully will be ready by then (someone took my money tree...)

Ditto. If you find my tree, let me know. This tranny/turbo stuff gets expensive when it's changed more than my underwear... :hehe:

brandon.

Back