obx bounty hunter diesel race march 24

dmaxalliTech said:
Hey Greg....Pfft!

(If I win, you buy the beer, if I loose....you can still buy)

LOL Eric!!

It will be good seeing you again!!:Cheer:

Be ready fellas...... Bones beer an't no beer at'tall. .....after a few it's more like a ground check. LOL

I might have to come down for that, got to de-winterize the beach house in spring anyways.

Dockboy can ride with me if his truck ain't running:eek:wned:

Hey Dockboy,

We're shooting to attend that race. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I hear there's going to be beer - we'll be there :Cheer:

DJ :evil

Good deal DJ!!!:rockwoot:

I am definitly planning on trying to make it and it would be great to meet you also!!!

Only about a 2.5 hour drive for me so I'm planning on attending:rockwoot:

i live in pymouth nc but have been to k dragstrip many times

anyone have directions to this race and schedule? start time? any dyno?
I will be there

Sweet.. I live 10 miles from the dragstrip and my office(Dept. of Agriculture)is the last building on the left before you reach the dragstip.
You wouldn't happen to be the guy that Jeff Burkett built a 6.6 motor for are you??
bones said:
i live in pymouth nc but have been to k dragstrip many times

iracemx6 said:
Sweet.. I live 10 miles from the dragstrip and my office(Dept. of Agriculture)is the last building on the left before you reach the dragstip.
You wouldn't happen to be the guy that Jeff Burkett built a 6.6 motor for are you??

Ugh... no:umno: ! But he might know the person who has a similar motor:evil

Oh,ok. Jeff built the motor for our truck.
He know's his stuff.
N2O Dmax said:
Ugh... no:umno: ! But he might know the person who has a similar motor:evil

do you have a built ford psd motor by burkett?also the drag race will be held in creswell north carolina at the outer banks speedway.we have committements from many prostreet style trucks and the truck bracket race is looking to have a great turn out as well.......

No.We have a 1980 Chevy Luv that has a full tube chasis that Jeff built a 406 small block for.
5.80's in the 1/8th and bottom 9's on spray.
I'm trying to get my Father-in-law to put a diesel motor in it,but he has so much money in this thing he doesn't want to switch it over.

Back