OBX, jesse spruill's burnout

DodgeCTD

Big blue dodge
Sick truck..anyone know what happened?Its hard to tell if he is spinning 3 or 4 tires or if he broke something in the rear end and is only spinning the front. If thats 3 or 4 tires that is pretty crazy..

YouTube - 09 OBX Diesel Challenge

are the tires even spinning? kinda looks like white smoke cummin from under the hood, or its just spinning the front 2, hard to tell, still looks badazz

are the tires even spinning? kinda looks like white smoke cummin from under the hood, or its just spinning the front 2, hard to tell, still looks badazz

Lookin behind the truck it looks like its layin some black marks down :bow:it is hard to tell though, just wondering if anyone knows

I saw the truck after that run and he had a nice coating of rubber down both sides...

those could be black marks from ANY vehicle, looks like it starts out from underneath the hood, but maybe it was the tires

back isnt spinning, about the 100' the front end is walking, rear broke?

I took the video, sorry for the quality. 4wheel burnout, Lots of power!! tire pressure not dialed in. Run 6.x pass later that day!

nothing was broke in the rear end,too much nos too soon.broke tires loose and i peddled it a few times but couldnt get it to hook up...

nothing was broke in the rear end,too much nos too soon.broke tires loose and i peddled it a few times but couldnt get it to hook up...

Thats insane..I saw it run in person at redneck nations in florida that thing was gettin it :rockwoot: nice truck man

thanks,was having traction issues down there too,but the progressive nos tuning has made things alot better...

if at all possible i will be back to support suncoast and team green...

if at all possible i will be back to support suncoast and team green...

I thought i seen your selling your truck? Say it isn't so...man that thing is nasty, i enjoyed seein it run. You gonna have another mod'd diesel when ya come back down?

truck is for sale however if it goes it will be replaced with somthing that weighs 1000 or so lbs less.

Back