October 13th 2012 - NHRDA World Finals

Sorry I don't mean to get so offensive over waffle house. It's only the best place ever.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you EVER put the word hate and Waffle House in the same sentence. EVER!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breath Heath. A few deep ones he didn't mean it.

Oh I meant it! All of it! Bring it. :stab: :hehe:

I would see yall there at the waffle house, if I could convince the wife to eat there

Smart lady.

Hey!!! I have a nice house.

Sorry, I meant to say "homeless". Oh I know you have a house, if not I'd be wondering just whos couch I woke up on...

I haven't really decided yet probably the weekend before....might stop in and catch weekend on the EDGE...when are you guys leaving?

We haven't really figured that out either. Probably wont be till either the Sunday or Monday before as we are still trying to get everything ready to go.

We're rolling out Wednesday after work and will drive the 30 hours straight through.

Leavin Alberta wednesday bright and early, should be there sometime friday afternoon

Unfortunatly we will not be able to make it to texas this year. Can't get the time off work, well there's always next year i guess? Everybody have a safe travel down and have a couple Miller Light for us. lol

Unfortunatly we will not be able to make it to texas this year. Can't get the time off work, well there's always next year i guess? Everybody have a safe travel down and have a couple Miller Light for us. lol

Sorry you can't make it Gabe, what am I going to do with all this ****ty Miller lite beer???/:poke:

I won't be able to make it. Going to be a new dad no later than Thursday the 11th. Have fun with out me. Good luck to everyone.

Not sure which way we are going yet. All depends on the weather. Really tired of going across Wyoming, we may drop south through Vegas and then across on 40. It's another 140 miles or so, but new scenery, and less chance of a bad storm. Anyway you cut it it's a 32 to 34 hour drive. Probably leave first thing Wed morning. Should put us in Ennis Friday afternoon.

How dare you lump me into a group of people that drink that swill water!
Give us a couple good beers to start out with and we're good!

I'd rather not drink beer if there was only Miller Lite, and that is a strong statement if anyone knows me.

Back