ODR 2k20

RD TRCTR

Diesels, Burn Outs & Tits
Was perusing BookFace this morning, and saw a diatribe posted by the God of Tuning, Korysieden.

Supposedly he and Wade will be at ODR and are looking forward to challenging the FirePunk crew.

I also saw that a challenge had already been made and declined by Wade earlier this year because "the heavy investment to bring the car out".

If ODR is permitted to happen, my money is on FirePunk.

Kory had a post on snapchat yesterday saying the car went 7s in the 1/4 while loosing rail after the 1/8th.

So the basic storyline is, wade/Kory received a challenge for ODR and declined, then miraculously change their minds and try to issue their own challenge the day the event is canceled? The appearant courage is astounding!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Man some of the info on here is just as bad as cnn....

We didn’t run the 1/4 we ran our typical low 4sec 8th shut off on brakes and chutes and still went 744 at like 120ish. Not a big deal to me, but Kory found it exciting, especially after we seen the data, (15k rail psi) ect

As far as odr, if the stipulation is two crew members only, I won’t waste my time money or safety period, if your a drool cup sipping retard you might not get that....

^^ that explains most of the (blowin smoke diesel industry guys)

Last edited:
Said it lost rail after the 1/8 mile, so they should have solid 1/8 mile numbers. Not posted though...

Yeah his snap said before the 1/8 then saw somewhere else it said after. They arent posting anythint unless its a 3 id guess. Well see. ��

Last edited:
As far as odr, if the stipulation is two crew members only, I won’t waste my time money or safety period, if your a drool cup sipping retard you might not get that....

:bow::bow::bow:

Someday we'll be like you.

All knowing about racing and Christlike.

Thank you for gracing us mere mortals with your presence and wisdom Wade "I only race for money" Moody

Man some of the info on here is just as bad as cnn....

We didn’t run the 1/4 we ran our typical low 4sec 8th shut off on brakes and chutes and still went 744 at like 120ish. Not a big deal to me, but Kory found it exciting, especially after we seen the data, (15k rail psi) ect

For a religious man you do use some interesting choice words.

How many people do you need to run the car? Safely that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In his mind, yes.

In my mind, no.
:hehe: in his mind he invented all racing, has won every trophy and purse hes ever been a part of.
For a religious man you do use some interesting choice words.

How many people do you need to run the car? Safely that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
14, and he must he allowed to have them all cause hes not sipping drool and more important than everyone else

Back