OEM Cummins 6BT 12v gasket set complete

I do stock std thickness ones if anyone needs one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04ba1559aa5f758cf494fc3e03460760.jpg

Due to an unfortunate cam explosion, I may need one of these. If I do, I'll pm you tomorrow.

Here's the upper and lower sets out of the boxes

5be4273d0255e5c50477683b25777dcc.jpg

3613e8c4b42fcd82ae5e9dba6855c66c.jpg

This kit fits all 12v motors, there's pieces you won't use

A+ guy here everyone! Got the gasket kit from him and was excited to see it had the "tophat" style valve stem seals

Sorry I don't. I mainly stick to the 12v stuff

I know they are supposed to be better, but why? Do they require any modifications?

The head must be machined for them to work. I read in another thread that the new heads come ready to accept the top hat style.

Edit: They are better because the valve spring holds then in place instead of the old ones that snap over the valve guide.

Last edited:
4BT in stock too!

How much? Probably the same? lol

The head must be machined for them to work. I read in another thread that the new heads come ready to accept the top hat style.

Edit: They are better because the valve spring holds then in place instead of the old ones that snap over the valve guide.

Cool thanks.

I also noticed, these kits do come with new piston squirters. But, like other kits, it comes with 3 fat ones and 3 skinny ones, I could only replace 3 of them. Why is that, are you just not recommended to replace them unless they are broken? And what are the fatter ones for?

That's odd, prolly a packing error. I'll be happy to send you some out if you want them.

The one I have here open for pics has 6 of each

Back