Official NADM Press Release

SMOKIN93 said:
I will make it to bakersfield. Is there gonna be a sled pull there, or just drag race?

DITTO!?!?

Wow! I'm stoked. Can't wait to see more things unfold!
See y'all in bakersfield!

SMOKIN93 said:
I will make it to bakersfield. Is there gonna be a sled pull there, or just drag race?

Initial plans was for just a drag race but we are discussing with the facility the feasibility of adding it. So far it looks ok.

Send me my bill for my membership! It`s fun to watch the drama of this sport unfold. Who knows where all this will lead to in 10 years.

David- Congratulations and I'll help you any way I can!:Cheer:

NADM has teamed with Citadel Benefits Group (CBG) to provide money saving benefits to all members of the association.

Not sure exactly what this means but I have a commercial insurance wholesaler I'm very close to that writes policies for single/multiple drag strip/event rentals (policies for the weekend event promoter).

Just call me and I'll give you a phone number. Worst case is their free quote is high.:drive:

Ive been following NADM very close and fully support them.Just tired of the BS from alot of other asscociations/promoters.EAST COAST guys pay attention they got some action goin on for us.Man would it be nice not to have to drive 12 hours to go to nice sled pull/dragrace.
Congradulations to all involved.

it seems odd that they would put out this press release on this forum and several others but they have not updated their website since launching it before SEMA, I would think that since they have people going to check them out that you could atleast see what there fees are going to be since the are going to have personel and business style memberships.
Jay

daytondiesel said:
it seems odd that they would put out this press release on this forum and several others but they have not updated their website since launching it before SEMA, I would think that since they have people going to check them out that you could atleast see what there fees are going to be since the are going to have personel and business style memberships.
Jay

The term "Busy-er than a 3 legged cat cover'n up Chit" comes to mind.

daytondiesel said:
Jay
If you want to speak of odd go to DHRA's website and let us know how informative it is. They've been in business since 2003.

f6jbob said:
If you want to speak of odd go to DHRA's website and let us know how informative it is. They've been in business since 2003.
I agree with you, thats why I was hpoing for this organization that does keep us informed. My feeling is that you don't release a product till you have all the bases covered.
Jay

cant wait to see what comes to us north westerers also congrats on getting it going and let us know if there will be a sledpull in feb.

Congrats, let us know when Sign ups are open. See you in Bakersfield! I live here if anyone needs some running around done.

Congrats. I should be there in feb. My truck will probably in the shop(major motor work needs to be done) but, it will be fun to watch. My brother, Strokin early 99 i think will be there. Maybe i can catch a ride with him.

Congrats guys!

Get a sled pull in Bakersfield and chances are Diesel Diva could talk me into hauling the truck out there!

So this gonna be a mainly east west coast or the midwest gonna have events as well??? Hope finally somoene has an organization that gets it right.

Back