Ohio And Surrounding Pullers We Want You,,may 16th!!!!waynesfield,ohio!

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
FRIDAY NIGHT @ 6:00PM (starting day of the lima Jamboree) @ WAYNESFIELD MOTORSPORTS PARK WILL BE PUTTING ON A SLED PULL AND A TUG-A-TRUCK!!

SLEDPULLERS: PLEASE HELP US BY BEING HERE AROUND 5:00.....
AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE WILL BE A 8500 GAS CLASS AND 8500 DIESEL CLASS.... I HAVE TO TALK TO GREG TONITE SO I WILL UPDATE ON THE CLASSES, ENTRY FEES,AND SO ON..

TUG-A-TRUCKERS: 6500LB AND 9500LB CLASSES ON A CONCRETE PAD..

SCALES ON SITE...

Track Contact Information

Address: Track Phone:
Waynesfield Motor Sports Park 419-568-3201
15811 Waynesfield Road
Waynesfield, OH 45896 Comments:
tamishobe@hotmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Waynesfield Motor Sports Park is located 15 miles southeast of Lima's east side.

Waynesfield Motor Sports Park is a 40 acre facility with a 1/3 mile high-banked dirt oval track.
Parking is located on the west side of the facility.
Camping is permitted - there is no hookup.

THE PULLS ARE INSIDE THE 1/3 MILE OVAL.... WELCOME TO THE HELL HOLE!!

Is this place out in the middle of no where? If it is the same place that we were at last year my buddy won it, i think he won like $500. We didn't get word of it till like 10 or so. So 7 of us piled in 2 trucks the truck was with us was a chevy that had won the tug-a-truck at wapo the year before. They both hooked and and the chevy broke a cv axle and we were there till 3 **** faced trying to get the cv out. Good times.

yeah it is,,, I took 1st place in 9500 class, and took home 500 bones aswell..

so is that beast of the chevy gonna pull at wapak??? what trucks were you in,, i know he rolled in with his truck a duty and somthin else and pulled 7500

well um deff not.. brian hasnt obviously talked to colby as much as I have!!! I have the inside!! and colby said yesterday that they ARE having a sled!!!!

yeah it is,,, I took 1st place in 9500 class, and took home 500 bones aswell..

so is that beast of the chevy gonna pull at wapak??? what trucks were you in,, i know he rolled in with his truck a duty and somthin else and pulled 7500

Don't know bout the chevy haven't talked to him since this time last year. Those were the only two trucks that came there with us I was in the ford. We were practicing last sunday on a old country road, against a crew cab dmax and it didn't stand a chance and he also broke some half shafts in the front end. I would like to see the ford pull at wapak but we always get to drunk and lose track of time and don't make it down there in time to sign up.:Cheer:

Just talked to Colby at work and THERE IS NO SLED PULL!!! So if your thinking about sled pulling there wont be one there.. But the tug-a-truck will still be happening!!!!

Back