Ohio cat pulling team

Black04Ram

Whatever happened from the ohio cat pulling team? I havnt seen a post from them in a while?

I have seen their truck in some magazines though. Looks great!

ya sorry guys been very busy with harvest, we just finished up as you should know chris, we just brought back the 3rd grain buggy, but i am trying to make a 08 season video but dont know how yet, mainly were just getting ready for the 09 season, making some changes here and there and ready for some indoor pulling! and just to clarify loagan this was our 5th yr with CAT equipt.

by the way what magazines have you seen the truck in?? just curious cause i never know these things

If I remember I will look in the last few issues for you when I get back from the SEMA Show.

alrighty, i know you will want to get the diesel power magazine jan issue here soon! lot of info about the truck in it....

ya sorry guys been very busy with harvest, we just finished up as you should know chris, we just brought back the 3rd grain buggy, but i am trying to make a 08 season video but dont know how yet, mainly were just getting ready for the 09 season, making some changes here and there and ready for some indoor pulling! and just to clarify loagan this was our 5th yr with CAT equipt.

Yeah, didn't want to speak for ya:hehe:

Glad to help out with harvest Corey...we appreciate the business;)
Thanks,
Chris

Corey, Is Travis still working for ya? Hope you didnt put that poor boy on some farm equipment, OMG

no travis is not working for us at this time. and im gonna hopefully have a video by end of next week.

Back