Oil Cooler Delete Plate

olblue359

jus blowin smoke
Does anyone make just the plate to bolt to the side of the block with the regulator and fittings to run oil lines to a external filter??? any help appreciated.

I have a good friend that works for a machining company that does all my CNC stuff. Working on getting some stuff set up to start selling like DV holders and pump gears. Was looking for more stuff to make and this was one of my ideas.

Does that cummins plate delete the oil cooler? or just the factory oil filter?

I have 2 of those cummins plates, Message me and I will give you a smoking deal. ONe is Brand new! Thanks

that plate only changes out the oil filter housing. The oil cooler can be deleted with a plate. We carry a few of these. Pm me for price.

is there a different gasket set for the cummins remote filter plate? I have 2 gaskets for the standard filter head, but they don't look quite right for the remote plate.

Jeff(Snedge) sent me a Cummins #3929792 for thr Cummins #3284170 plate. I think that's the standard gasket for the stock filter head too.

Jeff(Snedge) sent me a Cummins #3929792 for thr Cummins #3284170 plate. I think that's the standard gasket for the stock filter head too.

the gasket I have has a 3942915 on it which I think is the filter head gasket. it has one hole that almost exposes 2 chambers. It is half way on a separator.

the gasket I have has a 3942915 on it which I think is the filter head gasket. it has one hole that almost exposes 2 chambers. It is half way on a separator.

I live in a 12V world, maybe a 24V has a different filter head and gasket? Your's is a 24V right, I just saw your signature?

Destroked sells them for 12v's, 24's, and CR's. They sell them separate too. I think they are $130. It's got 4 1/8th npt ports for turbos, gauges, etc. and 2 3/4 pipe holes for a remote mount filter. We run those with Peterson billet filter/primer units. Works great.

Back