oil in coolant pull head gasket was fine now what?

cummins45

Ive blown the head gasket before on this truck, oil was pouring right out front of head and block were fan bracket mounts had head sent out to get shaved and oringed put in arp studs new gasket and now I have oil in my coolant truck runs fine though, I took off oil cooler and that was fine as well, I can put my straight edge on the block and I can fit .02 under in some spots.... so what should I do now? :nail:

Ive blown the head gasket before on this truck, oil was pouring right out front of head and block were fan bracket mounts had head sent out to get shaved and oringed put in arp studs new gasket and now I have oil in my coolant truck runs fine though, I took off oil cooler and that was fine as well, I can put my straight edge on the block and I can fit .02 under in some spots.... so what should I do now? :nail:

Really .020? thats pretty damn bad, I'm hoping you mean .002

Torqeing head studs to 145. And ya I meant. .002 this phone sucks. Originally I blew head gasket out front of head oil everywhere I only torqued to 125. This time I did standard size gasket went to 145 did 4 hot retorques on it and now have oil in radiator found a peice of hg in radiator but head gasket looks mint on this one orings crushed it good.

Back