Oil out of up pipe?

Dboy11

Resident Closet Gay
So im not sure what pipe it actually it. Its on top of the 6.0 motor, a big plastic one and the oil is coming out of the connection to the top of the motor. Any ideas?

Here's an idea...give some more info. Oil coming out of a big plastic pipe on top of the motor doesn't tell me much.

Is it just behind the "Powerstroke" emblem and goes from the center of the engine over towards the driver side then down and turns to the front with a spring clamp on it?

Cold side I/C and most likely the oil is from the crank case venting into the intake tract. Normal from the factory but can be corrected with a CCV mod. Just search for more info on that. Worst case bad seal on the compressor side of the turbo

So im not sure what pipe it actually it. Its on top of the 6.0 motor, a big plastic one and the oil is coming out of the connection to the top of the motor. Any ideas?

Like sinner said, its probably coming from the crank case vent. Is it coming up from the back right side of the engine? There's an oring on there that you can change. That is if I'm reading what you typed correctly.

Ok so first off....I was drunk when I put that on.....:woohoo:

I would take a pic but my phone is broken also....one hell of a week tell you what!

Well i believe its the cold side IC pipe. On the 04 6.0 it is a plastic one. The only concern i had with it is that i had noticed oil on the bottom of the hood also, almost above the turbo.....so bad compressor seal?

Again, apologize for the drunken post :p

No im sober but technically challenged. :thankyou2:

Back