oil plug replacement cuz im sick of the mess

bitch...the new truck spills everywhere the same apn on the 02 dont make a mess

I have Fumotos 3 trucks without issue. Had one on my 1997 for over 14 years.

Those things hate the salt up here in the great white salt belt. Also it takes like 2 weeks to drain 12 quarts of oil if its below 50 degrees out. Ill stick to my nice big oem plugs

I run one of these. It can't be more simple. Have never had not one issue with it. Had one on my '02 and now on my '09. Love them. Need to buy one for momma's Buick.

It will take a bit longer to drain through the reduced diameter opening....but who cares, use that time to remove your air box and change the filter. By the time you get that all back together, it's done.

You have #SaltLyfe

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Owned.

Is that not the dumbest crap to evolve? Salt life, plant life (refinery), pipeline life, welder life, good grief.

Always seen on trucks with more rim than tire that stick out 7” past the fenders, trumpet exhaust tip, and usually white or mexican dude.

On the subject of oil changing trinkets, anyone ever see these before?
2757ba860fa33d3d157dcbd59e1f9b3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You really expect us to believe you change air filters?

Well, I was referring to removing the air box to change the 'oil' filter, but yet, every oil change and sometimes in between, the air filter gets cleaned. Oil change is routinely every 5000 mi. I reset and use my trip odometer for that number. I miss one little filter and ya'll burn me at the stake. :bang:hehe:

On the subject of oil changing trinkets, anyone ever see these before?
2757ba860fa33d3d157dcbd59e1f9b3b.jpg

Change it from the top and you don't need it. Just pull it up and out. I usually just toss a rag or two under it just incase it drips a bit.

Change it from the top and you don't need it. Just pull it up and out. I usually just toss a rag or two under it just incase it drips a bit.
The way mine is setup with an he351cw, it won't fit, have to lay it over pretty far and bring in back behind the turbo.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back