Ok Houge were waiting .....

John Robinson

We just rolled into Tulsa , as you asked , we will drain our water tanks while you remove your nitrous bottles . We will see you in the staging lanes , you can inspect my car & I will inspect yours , let's do this !

Definitely IOO.

Just remember to remind him that rails aren't for bracket racing when he claims to beat you after you pass his ass at 100+ mph faster.

Greg can't make it this weekend, he's shopping for furniture. :(

broken_chair-1.jpg

Many times y'all have herd him smart off that if we had no water injection we had no chance & he would delete his nitrous to keep things even ... We are ready for this . Heads up drag race , first guy to the finish line wins . He called us out last week on fb.. I intend to hold him to his words .

Many times y'all have herd him smart off that if we had no water injection we had no chance & he would delete his nitrous to keep things even ... We are ready for this . Heads up drag race , first guy to the finish line wins . He called us out last week on fb.. I intend to hold him to his words .

Good Luck John. Is his rail even at the race track?

..................................... Maybe he got lost on the way? Held up at a toll booth?

Just like theres a process to getting a fuel car fired, there's a process....or is it program??? Wtf ever......process necessary to removing said rail from the jackstands. Give him some time, he's probably psyching himself up in the bathroom mirror for the ass whooping hea about to receive. I hope John stomps all over him

Back