Ok, I'm done with smoke....

A little propane and an igniter and you're all set.
Looks like that guy had fireworks in his tailpipe...maybe you could use bottle rockets in your stacks ? LOL

I just figured it's the politically correct thing to want to do since smoke is so taboo :hehe:

Its off topic, but Triton, were you driving down hwy 44 in Missouri yesterday? I saw a sweet 3rd gen that looked just like yours...

Its off topic, but Triton, were you driving down hwy 44 in Missouri yesterday? I saw a sweet 3rd gen that looked just like yours...

wasn't me.... that's quite a ways from NC where I live :)

Thats what I was thinking, but doesn't mean you weren't on a roadtrip, lol.

Yeah, I wish I was road trippin' that's a long way from home though.

That other truck must not have received the memo that my trucks look has a patent pending LOL :rules:

Well, it was going west bound while I was going east, so I'm sure there are some differences, lol. It was the same color though with an SRT hood and some lift with bigger tires... Hard to catch everything when your both doing 75 in opposite directions, lol.

Wasn't there a video of a guy lighting the diesel smoke out of a set of stacks?

That was awesome, I had a flamethrower setup on my truck in high school. Nothing like that though, maybe about 4ft of flame if I had it jetted juuuuuusst right.:hehe:

That is my truck in the video from fall brawl I was having some trouble with it lighting up, you know how it goes when you want to show somebody something it wont work but any other time its fine.

Back