One of my best hooks this year

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
This was the only hook I ran my duals for so far but it was prolly my best hook this season, kept the rpms up (loose track) but I ran my low gear since it was a heavy sled (not a running sled) and it came off the line great. Just found this video from the starting line tho and its a pretty good video, its in HD as well, but I do not know who took it.

YouTube - Dodge pulling at mason-dixon fair

This was the only hook I ran my duals for so far but it was prolly my best hook this season, kept the rpms up (loose track) but I ran my low gear since it was a heavy sled (not a running sled) and it came off the line great. Just found this video from the starting line tho and its a pretty good video, its in HD as well, but I do not know who took it.

YouTube - Dodge pulling at mason-dixon fair

That there is some serious fuel...nice pull:rockwoot:

Good hook, what tire pressure did you run on those duals?

Joe

i cant remember but i wanna say about 40-45. they are so tight without the spacers i have to air the outside down to squeeze them on, get the lugs started and pull the wheel in, then air it back up

Thanks guys, i love this video...i want to make a GIF file out of that launch LOL

Looks good TJ, why the change to duals?

basically...cuz i can LOL

i had the extra 33x12.50 R16.5 laying around...i finally found some 16.5 wheels on a 77 dodge camper, got all 6 of them for $80, and got a cheap setup. they have their place i suppose, but for the most part they look sweet and bite as hard as the STS i had back there.

once i get a few more hooks on them i can get a better comparison, i only ran them that one time so far.

nobody hooked to the track that night, they ran about 7-8 classes before us and it tore the track up

Back