One of my best hooks this year

i cant remember but i wanna say about 40-45. they are so tight without the spacers i have to air the outside down to squeeze them on, get the lugs started and pull the wheel in, then air it back up

Cool, guess the max pressure rating on those is lower than 65psi. I have been having great luck with anywhere between 50-60psi on good, hard tracks. You can get some 1/4" spacers for the duals from a tire shop, I am running 2 1/4" spacers between mine but I could probably take one out to get them closer for a better footprint. But if you can run them that close and get away with it, your probably better off. Either way the dual rear is the way to go. :)

Joe

i have a set of 2" spacers but i have to get new studs and some lug nuts for them.

the studs are the right thread pitch, but they seem like the threads were not rolled deep enough or something (the threads seem rounded) because the lugs will only go on about 2-3 turns then get too tight to move.

dang that is sweet.run that gear on a power track.its goodbye boys,thanks for the donations,cool go'n bud

dang that is sweet.run that gear on a power track.its goodbye boys,thanks for the donations,cool go'n bud

yea thats always been my go to gear, but i keep getting caught up in al this talk about running faster gears with more wheel speed. i ran the lower gear here when i prolly should have ran the high gear, where as i go to nice tight power tracks and think i can hang the bigger gear and end up snuffing the charger. :doh:

nope dont feel much different, ill be running them tomorrow and monday evening, maybe i can get a better feel for them then depending on how the tracks turn out

you don't feel much,it just takes you farther,sometimes runnin a slower gear also takes you down the track farther,.depends on tracks

ran them today and had a good run

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajgtwEMKH2o[/MEDIA]

good looking runs tj, you really got that thing dialed in. I wish i could have made it there last sat. but had a wedding the same day.

Back