online electrical diagrams

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
anyone know of any decent ones? I can't find any fuses that are blown. But my radio constant power is out, my power mirrors don't have power, neither does my overhead lights and glovebox light. I need to figure out where I could possibly have a break..

Autozone had schematics. I can't find them now, maybe it was Advance Auto? Would a 2001 service manual help?

joefarmer said:
Autozone had schematics. I can't find them now, maybe it was Advance Auto? Would a 2001 service manual help?
I imagine that an 01 would be the same for that problem...

Jeff,
If Brandons manual doesnt work let me know. I have a 97 FSM, but I left it at my brothers house.

tony597fitter said:
Jeff,
If Brandons manual doesnt work let me know. I have a 97 FSM, but I left it at my brothers house.
alright thanks I will let you know.. it's too late and way too damn cold to find out tonight..

Can someone look and tell me which wire on the PCM is the power supply wire? I think my PCm is toast, but I'd hate to buy a new one if it's not getting power.

George

Lucky Jeff said:
anyone know of any decent ones? I can't find any fuses that are blown. But my radio constant power is out, my power mirrors don't have power, neither does my overhead lights and glovebox light. I need to figure out where I could possibly have a break..

Try the fuse that is in the yellow plastic holder on the in cab fuse block. I think it's called the ETC fuse or something like that. You can pop the yellow holder open to get the fuse out.

BrettWINspeed said:
Try the fuse that is in the yellow plastic holder on the in cab fuse block. I think it's called the ETC fuse or something like that. You can pop the yellow holder open to get the fuse out.
holy crap that worked! It was the black one, but same thing.. I think I had a tough time getting it out before and gave up cause I figured a little 10 amp fuse couldn't be the problem for all of those things.. thanks!

Back