Open House/Dyno Day Gallatin Tn April 9th

Got Smoke?

A good friend of mine Rocky Thomson, owner of Rocky's Tuff Trucks in Gallatin Tn is having a open house on April 9th. We are going to have Hendrix Auto Diesel come down with their mobile Dyno (Dyno Dynamics) and anything gas or diesel is welcome to spin the rollers. $75 for three runs must be RWD, duallies maybe required to pull outer wheels Im not sure but jacks and air tools will be available.

Please call and get on the dyno list ahead of time if your for sure going to run. 615 452 8834
Home Page

Come out and enjoy a day of fun, free food, and smoke filled skies hopefully!! I will be there most of the day, and will be running the tow pig on the dyno. Doubt Tweeder Style will be reassembled in time.

Where is Gallatin?

Mapquested it and its about 3 hrs from me... I might be able to make it up that way... we'll see what the schedule is looking like.

Last edited:
Where is Gallatin?

Mapquested it and its about 3 hrs from me... I might be able to make it up that way... we'll see what the schedule is looking like.

20 mins from Cedar City Diesel in Lebanon let me know if you need directions

I might have to make this one. Not much of an excuse not to since it's only 15 minutes away.

I might have to make this one. Not much of an excuse not to since it's only 15 minutes away.

Where are you out of? That truck could match a couple I know.

I'm hoping to have my puller back together to dyno...I've changed the course of my build so its a "possibility" would love to have it there to make some good dyno #'s in front of my hometown.

The more the merrier! My puller will for sure not be done in time, but I'm hoping to make a couple of changes to the tow pig to at least break 400HP LOL

Back TTT ...less than 2 weeks away guys! Hoping for a good turnout! :rockwoot:

Might have to make a road trip. Bump for ya!

Sorry guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to make this one... I'll be out in Texas this weekend shooting a desert race... Have fun!!!

Sorry guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to make this one... I'll be out in Texas this weekend shooting a desert race... Have fun!!!

Thanks Chris :kick: ....LOL

Looks like we're gonna have a pretty decent turnout from the Facebook, CompD, and CF chatter!!

Can't wait to see everybody there on Saturday...please feel free to introduce yourself if you see me I'll have my grey pulling team shirt on and a Pure Diesel Power hat. :rockwoot:

We'll see if this head gasket holds out to get an accurate tq # this time. I'll be pissed if I have to drive the Maxima to Dever though.

1 of 2 13 inch tall and 1/8 inch thick cummins logos for door prizes

cumminslogo.jpg

Last edited:
THANK YOU to everybody who came and hung out with us yesterday! I think everybody had a great time until the cops showed up and put a minor damper on it(neighbors behind the shop didn't like the open header'd Nova drag car @ 6500rpms X 3). Unfortunately we had some people take off after that, but we did not get shut down and we had a great time till about 3:30-4 PM when the the last trucks ran!

I already made a thread with a video of my Jetta on the dyno, but I video'd every truck on the dyno with the Thomson's camera so as soon as Lisa get's video's up I will link them for every one.

If you have a Facebook account check out the pic's Lisa took with her camera here.

Dyno Day 4-9-11

Last edited:
Back