Open House/Dyno Day Gallatin Tn April 9th

1 of 2 13 inch tall and 1/8 inch thick cummins logos for door prizes

cumminslogo.jpg
Which I won :Cheer: I was right, my father in law loved it. It's hanging in the shop right now ! Good to meet you Caleb, awesome work.

THANK YOU to everybody who came and hung out with us yesterday! I think everybody had a great time until the cops showed up and put a minor damper on it(neighbors behind the shop didn't like the open header'd Nova drag car @ 6500rpms X 3). Unfortunately we had some people take off after that, but we did not get shut down and we had a great time till about 3:30-4 PM when the the last trucks ran!

I already made a thread with a video of my Jetta on the dyno, but I video'd every truck on the dyno with the Thomson's camera so as soon as Lisa get's video's up I will link them for every one.

If you have a Facebook account check out the pic's Lisa took with her camera here.

Dyno Day 4-9-11

Great pictures guys ! I even changed my avatar just for Mark :lolly:

Which I won :Cheer: I was right, my father in law loved it. It's hanging in the shop right now ! Good to meet you Caleb, awesome work.

Great pictures guys ! I even changed my avatar just for Mark :lolly:

u should put that on ur truck it will ad character :poke: :hehe::hehe:

Again, sorry I didn't make it guys... But, the desert racing guys say they would consider a class for diesels!!!!

Back