Open pull in Fredericksberg Tx June 8-9 everything welcome

HT3500

IDK ANYTHING
Fredericksburg Tx pull this weekend(june 8-9th) the promoter would like to have a variety of vehicles come out and pull(diesels, hot rods smokers pro mod 4x4). Friday should start after 6pm and they will group similar vehicles(i.e. 4x4 gas and 4x4 diesel) together, saturday they will decide how to group pullers around 10am and probly start pulling around noon. Both nights after competiton pulls will be open pulls for local street trucks or whatever, so come one come all should be a bunch of fun!!

Sled will be HWH

Can't wait to see you guys Buck. I'm gonna have to knock some dust of BKP. Who else is coming from up north?

I've heard Jared and Chance and maby John from west tx, I think Ritchie and Darvin....IDk about anyone else...

Good deal, sounds like I'll have pleanty of people to lose to. LOL

well how did the pull go cody? I just got back in the country so I wasn't able to make it.

It went good Daniel. Carl took my truck out the end early in the day. It was his first hook ever. Then at the end of the day I proved once again I can't drive my own truck with a 233 and 261 LOL. but it was a good day, and we sure missed you brother. Hopefully we'll catch a hook together soon.

I'd just chalk that one up to beginners luck. It makes ya feel better

See that’s the secret, you have to drive it like it's not yours.:hehe:

Back