opinions/comments on NEW loops

toolmanoffroad

Dont tread on me
Here are some pics of the installed loops for the 2nd gens with the two piece drive shafts from HD. I finalized the design, but im always interested in making a better product for you guys. Let me know what you think. :poke::Cheer:
I know its overkill but it is HD Fab after all....:hehe: But is it too much?
PICT0028.jpg

Inserts with a different design will be soon be available along with different colors.

Thanks again to Displacedtexan for the use of his truck (even thought it was dirty as hell underneath) :kick:

Attachments

• PICT0031.jpg
    PICT0031.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 84
  • PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 99
  • PICT0034.jpg
    PICT0034.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 37
  • PICT0027.jpg
    PICT0027.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 90
do you have a side shot to show how far they poke down?

(for us lowered 2wd guys)

do you have a side shot to show how far they poke down?

(for us lowered 2wd guys)

PICT0029.jpg

Thats the best pic I have from the side, and I can have Tex take one later on tonight. If your worried about dragging.... how low is your truck! :eek: :Cheer:

Sexy!

Synonyms: arousing, come-hither, cuddly, flirtatious, hot, inviting, kissable, libidinous, mature, provocative, provoking, racy, risqué, seductive, sensual, sensuous, slinky, spicy, steamy, suggestive, titillating, voluptuous

Those look awesome,, I am jealous now,, is there going to be anything similar for us 3rd gen guys?

Is it just me, or is possibly there a chance the driveshaft could come in contact at the back, if the truck was to lift...... could be just the angle

Kevin

The sexiest comercially available loops just got sexier........

Those are sweet as Hell Aaron!

Those look awesome,, I am jealous now,, is there going to be anything similar for us 3rd gen guys?

Is it just me, or is possibly there a chance the driveshaft could come in contact at the back, if the truck was to lift...... could be just the angle

Kevin

Im working on making the 3ed gens mount the same way...... so yes its in the works. You would have to have to have some major droop to hit it. Tex was supposed to go jump his truck a few times in the ditch to make sure they worked... be sure to get some good hang time there Tex.... :poke:

Tex is to busy chasing Fat women to worry about those loops...hell you just gave him a new pickup line while he's at the dollar store picking up women(or his family reunion)

"wanna see my new driveline loops?"

Tex is to busy chasing Fat women to worry about those loops...hell you just gave him a new pickup line while he's at the dollar store picking up women(or his family reunion)

"wanna see my new driveline loops?"

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :hehe: Hey sis... you wanna crawl under mu truk and look at mu loops?

no u-joint shield incoporated???

I have the shields cut, and im working on the mounts.. This is what I needed to know from the pullers. Do you want a shield on just the U-Joint by the carrier bearing, or would you want one off the T-Case also? Pm me with what YOU would like to see in a set of loops, and I will do what I can to make it happen, make it look "sexy" :hehe:, and make it a bolt in with no drilling like the rest of my products.

Keep em coming guys, this is the feed back that I need.... :thankyou2:

BTW... they are 1.25" OD not 1", and the first ones are out of .100 wall. They are STOUT! One catch by the front joint, one on each side of the carrier bearing, and one for the middle joint.... (got more loops than a box of kids cereal) :hehe: They attach with factory bolts, with no drilling, and takes less than 30 minutes to install with a friend. I can make them out of tubing that is just above the required size in the rulebook if you guys are worried about weight. I tend to overbuild the chit out of things, cause you never know what going to happen. The bolts are stainless, and there will be a few more custom inserts available later on, in a variety of colors. Let me know what you would like to see as far as a design.... I like the HD myself ... :poke:

Thanks again guys..

I was gonna say thay are cool looking, stout as heck, and pretty easy to install with a buddy.

So I take a break and check the thread. And what do I find? Aaron and Phil picking on me. As usual:hehe::kick:

I love them Aaron!!!

I have an idea............ you should put a set on a 2wd to make sure it all fits ok..................

Im looking for one..... Everybody I know around here has a dam 4x4... :bang

Thanks for the comment there girly...:thankyou2:

Im working on a design with a penguin cut in it for ya...... :poke::hehe:
(inside joke)

Back