Opinions on this truck?

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
Well, we got the word today that my LLY is in fact totaled out ( :'( ) so we found this 08 GMC that my wife absolutely loves, I don't know a whole lot about LMM's other than the standard DPF and EGR deletes are pretty much mandatory. What do y'all think? Good price to start at?
u2e5e5a7.jpg

enyqeta2.jpg

u2y5aqa4.jpg

vu4u7ebu.jpg

9a7ese8a.jpg

e9ute9eh.jpg

dapy8aqy.jpg

Looks good to me. I don't know much about the lmm but it looks good lol. Not sure if your wife is into manuals, but Dave smith has a brand new 2012 3500 6.7, slt, crew cab, long bed for 39k the salesmen was telling me about.

We bought my wife the same truck last year. 07.5, LTZ (no nav), had Fuel 20's and bedliner, otherwise stock, 23k miles- $37k. It wasn't cheap, but it's the same truck you would pay $50k for now, and I wanted LMM. That truck Sounds like a pretty decent deal.
3urujuty.jpg

Looks good to me. I don't know much about the lmm but it looks good lol. Not sure if your wife is into manuals, but Dave smith has a brand new 2012 3500 6.7, slt, crew cab, long bed for 39k the salesmen was telling me about.

She doesn't want a standard, or a dodge. If its not a GMC she doesn't want it hahaha

My wife was the only one in it, but she was alright. Just a little sore the next day

My wife was the only one in it, but she was alright. Just a little sore the next day

Glad she is ok!!! These are safe trucks at least!!!

What is the buyback on the totaled truck? It might be worth buying back even if it is just to part out... But if you ever wanted to build a puller or race truck a salvage title won't hurt you at all on the track!!!

I'd love to get the drivetrain out of it from you to put in my Tahoe!!!

No numbers from them yet, but the engine is worthless because the block has a friggin crack in it.

I've found a couple other 08-09's that look promising, will be posting pics in awhile

Back