Orange Crush for sale

Thought Buck was 1st in the 9's?

Not like there was alot of competition at DHRA events other than Indy( 5 trucks maybe?) anyway from what I hear.

Think youd at least like to run the ones that are there though, would'nt ya?
Water under the bridge.... nice truck though! Maybe someone will buy it and continue in our sport? Then maybe we'll get a go at her..
No haten' here, just wished we'd gotten paired up in Houston, i sure tried.
Ryan

Ya hope someone pics it up and keeps it in the diesel world. Neat truck. Good luck with the sale. WOW what a price tag though!!

Wow, I sure never knew it was a tube chassis truck, wonder what that thing weighs?

It can get stupid light from what I have heard. It is not a full tube, but it is from the firewall back.

Heavy Chevy. Not!

I see thanks. Nice truck and it leaves good, i think mid 6's 1/8th and 9.9's 1/4 is where that truck has ran. They didnt give much info for someone trying to advertise to sell it. Id slip my ol cummins in it anyday! My heap would bring a mint just for scrap.:hehe:
Ryan

I believe Scott told me one time they had to add weight to the truck since it was under weight for the class.

Well I recall last year DHRA giving a sneak peak on a new build he had going. But never heard anything else about it from Chris or Scott.

That truck wont weigh a # over 3600 if that. I know where i am and i have a completly boxed full factory frame that i went over with 3/16 plate. To remove the frame from the FW back and replace w/ a 3/4 CM tube chassis..... plus some where it says for the DHRA a 4300# min. So it makes since they had to add weight to make that rule, but from what i seen of their rules.............who knows! Point is that truck is light.

Thought Buck was 1st in the 9's?
well to be exact they did make a 9 second pass 1 0r 2 days before Buck did however they waited several months to back the pass up .Buck ran 9 second passes on the same day.there used to be a saying that if a run wasnt backed up it didnt count:shake::shake::shake:

It is a very nice truck. Like said above hopefully it will be kept tin the diesel community.

I am sure he is building another Truck/Dragster. He has talked to me about some parts. I do not know what he is doing right now though. I have not heard from him but my sons may have.

Back