Orfordville WI pull 9/21/08

LOL I didnt want to break an axle like you did! The flag dude was going nuts trying to get me to stop.
i just cant beleave it broke the second time i wasnt even slowing down when it broke i was still moving pretty good and that was a brand new shaft i broke

i see you got the hitch fixed now? truck sounded good and looked good

I was told that wasnt a real flat track and they werent lieing lol

Yeah Dan has one sweet azz Ford!

OMG that track was hilarious. Big ol dip right in the center then level for a bit then downhill again.

video screw up

Hey, I had the videos labeled wrong, this is the first hook.
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/dcgtyk/truck/?action=view&current=20080922165843.flv
I was really surprised how well the track turned out after the flood of water they poured on it right before our class.
Jeff, yeah I just put a new receiver on it, I'm gonna pull it back down in the off season and beef it up a little, like you mentioned.
Chris, I look forward to pulling with you again, unfortunately, I think the season is about done around here now.

yes it is a sweet azz ford and glad to see a ford around that kicks butt and a hell of a nice guy to chat with too and the last video at least the sled didnt hit yea like in stoughton lol.
I will have to get pictures of my hitch and send them to yea so you will see what i did but i think you got the most of it by what i told yea.
And yea the season is done around here which sucks

Yeah Dan has one sweet azz Ford!

OMG that track was hilarious. Big ol dip right in the center then level for a bit then downhill again.

kinda looks like the found a spot and said "AH what the hell lets have a pull here" lol

yeah but, the crazy part is this is the fourth pull in two years on the same track. This is the first time that they pulled down the hill, usually it's uphill the whole way. It's actually not too bad except for all of the rocks that are mixed in with it, every pull it seems like more of them get pulled up to the top, tends to be kinda tough on my rear fenders! You'll have to make sure you make the next one, prolly in June next year.

I think we had 8 trucks in Hot Diesel and about 10 to 15 stock diesels.

Back