OUO Traction Bars Installed!!

BIGRPOWR

SBTTFMF
well, after sitting on them for a week, and chomping at the bit, i finally got a chance to use my buddy's rack and get them on. while doing them, i also swapped the stock blocks for custom OUO 1" steel blocks, David at OUO even powdercoated them black for me without me asking!! from the minute i received them, i was in awe of the packaging quality, these guys pull no punches and insure your product gets to you in perfect condition. i personally am a fan of high quality shipping methods. anyway, all the OUO pieces are a work of art, the tolerance are dead nuts on, on everything in the kit, and the fit and finish is amazing. The install was quite easy, the toughest part was all the holes in the frame for the front bracket, and the locking holes for the adjustable bars. i'm glad i went adjustable too, because the drivers side of the frame has a LOT going on, and adjustability made life a lot easier! the total job was about 2.5 - 3 hours and quite simple. needless to say im happy with the fit, and how my truck looks now the ass end is an inch lower. the truck is about as dead nuts level as im gonna get it, its still about 1/8-1/4" ass high..but totally un-noticable. here's the pics:

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

Did you need to adjust the driveshaft? I guess not much change in angle but I'm curious.

Have they got a website? (OUO)

I like the looks of those bars a lot. Done any street launches to see of it helps?

Looking good Bigrpooper

You need to go to Traction Blocks, and from there determine if you want the fixed or adaptable bars, with or without gusset. Then there is the mounting option... integrated with a block(4" min to huge), welded on or bolt on.

Mine are adapatable bars w/ gusset and bolt on bracket.

_HAO0920.JPG

_HAO0981.JPG

well, after sitting on them for a week, and chomping at the bit, i finally got a chance to use my buddy's rack and get them on. while doing them, i also swapped the stock blocks for custom OUO 1" steel blocks, David at OUO even powdercoated them black for me without me asking!! from the minute i received them, i was in awe of the packaging quality, these guys pull no punches and insure your product gets to you in perfect condition. i personally am a fan of high quality shipping methods. anyway, all the OUO pieces are a work of art, the tolerance are dead nuts on, on everything in the kit, and the fit and finish is amazing. The install was quite easy, the toughest part was all the holes in the frame for the front bracket, and the locking holes for the adjustable bars. i'm glad i went adjustable too, because the drivers side of the frame has a LOT going on, and adjustability made life a lot easier! the total job was about 2.5 - 3 hours and quite simple. needless to say im happy with the fit, and how my truck looks now the ass end is an inch lower. the truck is about as dead nuts level as im gonna get it, its still about 1/8-1/4" ass high..but totally un-noticable. here's the pics:

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

those look nice. what kind of tires are you running?

I kind of like that truck. Those bars look sweet.
Good Job Mikey.

Nice looking bars 4 sure. Are they bushed like a sway bar on the forward end?

Back