Our mods

Durallymax

Figured Id post up what we have done to our tractors for more power.

Ill start newest to oldest.

MX255: TS Performance Chip. Not sure about the power, maxxed out a 300hp dyno at 1950RPM. This thing moves. But if you dont have a load behind it, it will shift hard. Also blew up an FP240 chopper with this during corn silage last year on the 10% over setting.

MX240:80hp injectors. Again not sure about the power, maxxed out the 300hp dyno at just under 1800RPM. RPms were also turned up to 2400. This tractor is our pack tractor and the power really helped it push up the pile. Before it was gutless.

8940: Pump turned up to 280hp. RPMs at 2600. This tractor sits on a chopper as well as the MX255. This one has also been responsible for blowing up two FP240s.

The rest are mostly stock.

We do have an Agco DT200 and white 8610 as well unfortunealty. The white is rated at 180hp stock and is at 240 now. The agoc is 200 stock and is at 280 now. We didnt turn up either of these. The dealer had them turned up when we bought them. We have blow up a turbp in the white though so Im going to add a Pyro to it.

wow
all i got is little

compact john deere 4200 26hp and i turned the pump up
how do you do this dyno thing sounds like fun

wow
all i got is little

compact john deere 4200 26hp and i turned the pump up
how do you do this dyno thing sounds like fun

LOL its a little different than a truck dyno....

Tractor dynos are a large, self-contained unit (often on wheels) and are driven by the p.t.o. shaft of the tractor.

they are used for tractor diagnostics as most tractors equipped with a PTO are under 300hp because there arent many implements that handle over 300pto hp.

Nebraska tractor test lab is the only other place I know of to get true drawbar power numbers and such.

oh and dont tell the dealer that we "borrowed" theirdyno and shop for our injector install.

Back