Our Second full pass In the rail...

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
Just went 7.17 at 179 on only our second full passin the rail, pulled chutes early. Only pass of the day for us. Im Really blessed and excited!

Sweet! Any word on how long till HS and Hamiltons will be making passes? Be badazz having that many rails.

That's fast! Im confused though. You said it was a full pass but then said you pulled the chutes early?

That's fast! Im confused though. You said it was a full pass but then said you pulled the chutes early?

It was a full pass but, Chutes deployed about 1000ft, and hard. With my truck I hit them just before that mark and it took that long for them to deploy by the finish. So by habit i did the same thing. Not so with the dragster, they are instantly deloyed. Likely because their in the air and not right under a wing. Time slip and data shows 7.0 to a high 6.90 at over 200 mph was the potential of that run.

Thanks guys, time slip and vid I have but don't wanna release just yet. This was our final license pass. As we move forward I'm confident we will go faster and quicker. I'll update as it happens.

Just went 7.17 at 179 on only our second full passin the rail, pulled chutes early. Only pass of the day for us. Im Really blessed and excited!
How about giving me the specifics and I'll post it up, weight, mph to the 10th. ET to whatever place is on the time slip, tranny who tunes it?

Congratulations.

Sweet! Any word on how long till HS and Hamiltons will be making passes? Be badazz having that many rails.

If we had that many rails at NHRDA races, I feel it would turn the races into a whole different animal for the association. In a good way of course. :rockwoot:

Back