Our year in pulling

J.Keith

Pro Diesel Tech
We had an excellent year with pulling. I ended up winning the Super Street class for the year and my wife did quite well in the work stock class. She started over halfway through the season and never placed lower than 3rd!

My 2000 is getting completely torn down and will re-emerge next year with a p-pumped 24valve, much bigger turbos and a lot of other changes.

Please check out our videos from the year if you have a chance. We had a ton of fun this year and can't wait for the next season!

Videos Here

By the way guys, the crowds love watching a girl beat almost all the guys in her class!!

Jeremy

Jeremy great vids

i would worry about the 07 she is going to be wanting to play in your class

I know! That truck pulls really well for some reason!

i noticed that it doesn't even have traction bars and the back end is touching the ground. just think if you mod it more kinda makes me want to get a 6.7

i noticed that it doesn't even have traction bars and the back end is touching the ground. just think if you mod it more kinda makes me want to get a 6.7

Yea I was kind of worried that without traction bars and the 35'' tires it wouldn't do well but I was wrong.
I made a set of removable blocks for the suspension that seemed to help quite a bit. Other than that I just load in the performance tune on the Bully Dog and thats it. Pulls in 3rd gear 4 low.

Back