Outlaw Races?

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
How many outlaw events are there this year? I know TS and Scheid, but are there anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually buck & jess put on a OBX race @ creswell. Bucks communication event I think is also a outlaw race @ Piedmont dragway.

Im sure more will chime in.

Who represents this org? They should get involved and tell us what the deal is.

Wasent there end of year payment/purse issue's last year?

When i went to piedmont i had a blast, hope they come back this year.

Last edited:
Well as of right now Earl is not having redneck nationals and buck and jess are not having their race and Brians race is the weekend of October 15th

Well as of right now Earl is not having redneck nationals and buck and jess are not having their race and Brians race is the weekend of October 15th

What?? Why aren't either of them having their races? I guess the economy/fuel price issues?

Who represents this org? They should get involved and tell us what the deal is.

Wasent there end of year payment/purse issue's last year?

When i went to piedmont i had a blast, hope they come back this year.

Well Wade, why don't you put your "Big Boy" pant's on and YOU can run it:doh: We all have plenty to do, you should know that! It wasn't an "organization", it was gonna be a few race's that all of the shop owner's and such could get out and shoot the bull and race. Then, somebody took it seriously bif Nobody kept up with the result's, they were busy having kids and building stuff for other's to enjoy. The fuel price's are gonna keep a lot of people from racing anywhere much except their home track's. I wish I could go to half as many race's as I want to but, that's the hand we are being dealt! Gary

Back