P pump 05 motor

2wd_sled_puller

K&P Diesel House
i got a chance to get aa 05 motor for pretty cheap. It needs he cyclender bored and pistions. Everything is with the motor except the ecm. So i was thining about p pumping it and putting it in my ford project

Cool idea, I hope you have deep pockets. You would probably be better off finding an ecm and leaving it a CR and putting it in the ford.

too much improvising and added time in getting the 12v gear case to work with the CR block, and too much money for a custom gear case made to use a p-pump on a CR block if you go that route. might as well just do a p-pump 24v conversion using a VP block or find a 12V and swap pistons and use a CR head.

well i dont think i will go with this idea thought i would be able to do it for around 5k doesnt look like that will happen thought.

too much improvising and added time in getting the 12v gear case to work with the CR block, and too much money for a custom gear case made to use a p-pump on a CR block if you go that route. might as well just do a p-pump 24v conversion using a VP block or find a 12V and swap pistons and use a CR head.

Then you have to hack the intake on the CR to make it clear the PPpump.

Back