P pump 24 valve help!

Solenoid all the way up. I meant to say I haven't cranked the star wheel.

Sounds like the afc isn't moving. Had this problem with a friends truck. Pulled the afc foot out And took it for a test drive and it had plenty of power. The line to the afc was cracked and only getting a 1/4 inch travel at best.

Sent from my iPhone during class

I took mine off yesterday and the foot would only move about 1/4" then got to stiff. Again, it's a 215 pump that used to be plumed in to the intake and waste gate on the 12 valve. We just put a 1/4 plug in it.

Take the plug out and plumb it into the intake I bet it'll wake up.

^^ This

Or, I had a gutted grid heater laying around. I tapped one of the bolt holes for the fitting that came out of the 12v intake. You should be able to get the vinyl tubing from your local hardware/auto parts store.

Does the pedal feel like it hits something when you are driving it? Under low/no boost conditions?

Given the AFC wasn't gutted on this engine before hand, it IS the issue.

Drill and tap your intake horn or the plate that it bolts to. Just need a couple fittings and a foot of 1/4" air line

what injector lines do you have? I had a similar problem because i rebent the vp44 lines to work with the p pump, and well long story short it didnt work and it made it lope really bad too. correct me if mistaken. And Ktown is correct they stop fueling around 2200 with stock gsk. i still need to get the big lines too, but i stole a set off my buddies truck to see if it fixed the problem and it did. anybody got some for sale lol

what injector lines do you have? I had a similar problem because i rebent the vp44 lines to work with the p pump, and well long story short it didnt work and it made it lope really bad too. correct me if mistaken. And Ktown is correct they stop fueling around 2200 with stock gsk. i still need to get the big lines too, but i stole a set off my buddies truck to see if it fixed the problem and it did. anybody got some for sale lol
So are you implying you kinked a line? I re bent mine with no problems, so have others. just saying.

LOL! Stock GSK and plugged AFC?!?!

Man, I bet my grandma could run circles around that thing!

Glad you figured it out, tell us how it runs afterwards.

Back