P-Pump 24v Dodge 2.6 puller with spare engine and 25+5 gooseneck

SledPuller21

Never enough
Hate to sell it but I could use the money for the farm I'm trying to buy. I'm not going to give it away so if it doesn't sell I'll just keep it. Body is all straight and no rust, fresh paint on the bed and cab(cab did have some runs from my drunk uncle painting it, sanded out so a few dry spots.) Looks perfect from 15ft away LOL . Fuel treatment in every tank of fuel, oil changed every 4 hooks. Truck finished 2nd in USA-East points andalso 2nd for the EEP sponsored buckeye blackout series. Here's a list of whats done, I'm sure I'll forget a lot.

-Fully balanced and blueprinted 12v engine, shot peen/polished rods, flycut and coated SO 24v pistons, 14mm arp main studs, a1 rod bolts.

-Ported/polished/fire ringed 24v head, custom valves/titanium retainers/keepers.(valves have thicker stems and larger retainers and keepers) Hamilton competition springs
-Custom built runner intake manifold
-MPM 6x.013's and ED 6x.014 injectors
-Scheid 13mm auto gov pump. Dual feed, capable of 900ccs
-Hamilton 200/220 cam with retainer.
-Billet tappet and front cover
-steed speed t6 manifold
-Forced inductions billet s480 turbo with 1.10 and 1.32 housings
-valair 3850 sintered iron DD clutch and trans blanket.
-custom front and rear driveshafts from greensburg machine, billet u-joints 1480 rear, 1410 front with larger shaft.
-full spool in the rear with 37spline 4340 axles
-4.56 front and 4.88 rear gears.
-Custom diff cover with carrier pre load bolts
-8 ga. fuel cell
-aeromotive eliminator fuel setup
-dual a/w intercoolers with cooler built into weight box
-electric fans and water pump
-intake air temp, oil pressure, water temp, egt, boost gauges, and autometer monster tach.
-305/70/16 bfg a/ts in the front 285s in the back.
-custom built traction bars, hitch, and other suspension mods to make the truck hook hard.
-Lots of other custom parts and mods.
-Comes with a spare 12v engine and 5speed trans(bad 2nd gear) And possibly another s480 and some other parts if the price is right. Please no balls, save your time and mine. I will seperate the truck from trailer but WILL NOT PART THE TRUCK OUT. Trailer is a 2006 25+5 moritz with a 15k warn winch. Great shape with brand new tires, brakes, and bearings.

Heres a few vids and some pictures. Price is $32,000 for everything or will sell just the truck for lower. Pm any questions. Thanks

Dustin Harrison 3rd place Mercer finals - YouTube
Dustin Harrison Lawrence co fair - YouTube

.23 and 6.23 in this one
FPP, 2.6 Diesel, Burton, Oh, 9/2/12 - YouTube

FPP, 2.6, Columbiana Cty. Fair, 8/3/12 - YouTube

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_7092.jpg

IMG_9303.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

$4800 for the trailer, forgot to mention it also has full led lighting and 4 backup lights wired to the back of the trailer that make it easier backing up at night. Theyre wired in to come on when the truck is put in reverse, also 2 lights wired to a switch on the deck for loading.

Wish we would have known about this when we picked up the 07.5.....
Thay all would have just came East with us and would have saved us dealing with the other seller(what a PIA that was)and the 3.0 truck we bought.

Dustin....
Good Luck with the sale and keep me posted if the trailer does not sell as Jessey and I may be able to help with that.........Andy

Wish we would have known about this when we picked up the 07.5.....
Thay all would have just came East with us and would have saved us dealing with the other seller(what a PIA that was)and the 3.0 truck we bought.

Dustin....
Good Luck with the sale and keep me posted if the trailer does not sell as Jessey and I may be able to help with that.........Andy

Good deal, I'll let you know on the trailer. Whose 3.0 truck did you get?

Back