P-pump 24V side entrance manifold

Heres the finished product

1337832695.jpg

1337832636.jpg

1337832627.jpg

Damn ur shıt is beautiful!! Why'd you tee into the front fuel inlet vs 90* into it?

Looks great man. I wish i could do something like that. To keep that damn #1 injection line off the heater grid, spacer and intake horn if nothing else.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337853704.481539.jpg
Looks awesome

Posted via tapatalk from the International Space Station

Damn ur shıt is beautiful!! Why'd you tee into the front fuel inlet vs 90* into it?

Thanks, I like the way the fuel line looks running up the front of the engine. Also it kept more away from the side/ intercooler piping/ throttle linkage.

Thanks everybody. I'm gonna break it in with my stock intercooler then switch to a water/air. I'll post some more pictures when I get farther.

Last edited:
looks real nice. How does it tie into your intercooler?, looks like that piping might get caught up in the brake master cly area?..

Your engine is my new wallpaper, i took down the ts fuel girls to put this up.

looks real nice. How does it tie into your intercooler?, looks like that piping might get caught up in the brake master cly area?..

I'll get some pictures when I set the engine in.

Your engine is my new wallpaper, i took down the ts fuel girls to put this up.

Haha maybe they would be up for a photo shoot. Then you'd have both! :hehe:

Now your thinking!

Nice looking piece of work you've got there! I can tell you take pride in what you do! Very good!

Thanks, I tried to make it look good. Loose wires, sh!t welds, mismatched colors/ fittings, and leaks bug the hell outta me so I try to keep it clean.

I'm trying to get it buttoned up but the parts are taking longer then expected. Also waiting on funds for my water to air system.

Here is how it looks now. The piping was a PITA. It's all aluminum which I dont know if I like or not yet. I'm having a lot of boot problems right now but we are trying something different now so we"ll see how it goes.

1B617619.jpg

538B0F3F.jpg

43CF33F2.jpg

Looks fantastic!

Posted to CumminsForum via autoguide for iphone.

Back