P-Pump 24v Top Feed Injector

I do agree that it looks cool. I was mostly just curious when I started this thread. I didnt plan on running out and buying all this stuff. Then my truck would turn into a weekend warrior and I would have to buy a new DD. The thought of that setup with a 13mm ppump and compounds gets my blood pumping though. All said and done. If I were to ppump my truck. The standard way would probably be best for me. Not only would it be cheaper, but there would be more options of parts manufacturers. Mainly injector choices. All to end up with about the same HP.

Bingo! This is sort of like the dual feeds vs single feeds debate.

I do agree that it looks cool. I was mostly just curious when I started this thread. I didnt plan on running out and buying all this stuff. Then my truck would turn into a weekend warrior and I would have to buy a new DD. The thought of that setup with a 13mm ppump and compounds gets my blood pumping though. All said and done. If I were to ppump my truck. The standard way would probably be best for me. Not only would it be cheaper, but there would be more options of parts manufacturers. Mainly injector choices. All to end up with about the same HP.

It sure would make this project a little easier.
download.jpg

You really think Mike will do this for a p-pump?

YES! i have his kit for my monster pump. already have a 180 pump from darren, mike to me to just call him when im ready to swap and he will do some work on the injectors to handle a p-pump. and i know john at stainless will build the lines.

YES! i have his kit for my monster pump. already have a 180 pump from darren, mike to me to just call him when im ready to swap and he will do some work on the injectors to handle a p-pump. and i know john at stainless will build the lines.

I was looking at your install. I looks really good. Did your run into any issues with lines, injectors, hold downs, cross over plugs? Anything like that. Not sure how wild I am about removing the injection lines to remove the valve cover every time. I would also like to saw my intake off. Port the head and make an aluminum intake to bolt back on. Im really not in the mood to pull my head again right now though. I may just buy a differnt one to hack up. Maybe a CR head.

Back