p pump afc mods???

edgaryz3

I have a 215 pump and was debating about doing some afc mods before I send it off to be benched. I already ground my stock plate to a 100. was thinking about grinding about a 1/8 off the afc foot and changing the washers in the diaphragm. does this help any and is it worth it?? don't wont to jack something up by doing this.

Whos benching it? They should be able to set it up and test it to be sure its set where you want it and its not limiting full fuel

going to dpe, just trying to think of everything. I also went ahead and racked the barrels just because they can balance them out up there. I got a 4kgs kit on the way too. just wasn't sure if I needed to do the afc mods or not.

10 4 I didn't know I called and talked to them, kinda didn't ask just thought they would just max it as is and balance it. didn't know they would do the other stuff.

little of subject but was looking at doing the torx tech 60hp overflow valve, been reading a lot and couldn't find much on what fuel pressure to run with it.

I run a 60 tork tek and with a factory set airdog2 it made 60 psi i backed it down to 40 it doesnt drop more than 2 psi

k are those pumps preset?? my raptor 150 is internally regulated and is adjustable. that's why I asked all I the info I found everyone had different pumps than me. wanted to make sure that where mine is regulated it wouldn't affect anything

k are those pumps preset?? my raptor 150 is internally regulated and is adjustable. that's why I asked all I the info I found everyone had different pumps than me. wanted to make sure that where mine is regulated it wouldn't affect anything

I believe on the 12v 94-98 models they are preset at 40-45 with a stock return valve. But idk i installed both at the same time

The recommended overflow valve from Tork tech for that lift pump is just a banjo bolt with a small hole drilled to bypass. .060 is the size I think, you can make your own by welding up a stock one and drilling out that size hole.

I called torx tech today they said just set mine to 40 psi at wot with the 60hp OFV, so im gonna go for about 45 at idle and go from there.

also getting my injectors reset to 290 bar, that's like 362 psi more than the 265 bar oe. should I add 1 more degree in timing to compensate?? I heard around 400 psi drop or increase will advance or retard the timing?

Back