p pump common rail lines

smokn_ram

Plowboy8550
I need some inj lines for my p pump commonrail. Whos lines do you guys like? Any pros and cons between the different companies? Just trying to see my options.

Scheid lines and do not get stainless. They will break and are expensive to replace. Just get the normal lines, size is your call.

If you know how to braze you can actually save them. When they start to leak pull it off and blow the line out real good then use 45% silver solder and the paste. Works great ice fixed about four lines this way and still holding strong after a year.

Or just spend the money and get enough clamps to secure them properly.
Every time I've seen good lines (bent correctly) break it's because they weren't secured right. They should look like this.

P-pump 24V side entrance manifold - Page 3 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Considering Scheid picks and chooses when they include holders and when they want to charge extra, I wouldn't buy the stainless. Especially since fitment sucks on every set I've ever bought from them. #5 and #6 are so much fun to rebend in truck.

Back